2019 Wacker Neuson 850
The 5055 all wheel steer wheel loader offers excellent maneuverability around the job site. This unit features a long wheelbase for smooth driving and easy handling even across the roughest terrain. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle for higher payloads and more stability. Four-wheel drive steering offers excellent maneuverability, overall machine stability and increased payloads. Machine design features placement of components for easy access and serviceability.
Features may include:
- Operator station offers a spacious and functional layout for operator comfort.
- All-wheel steer and rigid frame provide excellent maneuverability and constant payload stability even when turning.
- Hydraulically operated universal style quick hitch allows for efficient changing from one accessory to another without leaving the operator’s station.
- Engine cover lifts high giving excellent access to all the service points.
- Low transport weight and constant high payload make this the ideal machine.