Wacker Neuson APT6
6-inch automatic self-priming pump for high flow applications
Heavy-duty automatic self-priming centrifugal trash pumps are ideal for high flow efficiency and superior solid handling capabilities. Excellent for contractors, pump rental companies, mining, general construction and municipal use where unattended operation is necessary. High-grade cast ductile iron pump housing, wear plate and impeller construction is jobsite tough.
Features may include:
- Venturi/compressor assist priming system primes and re-primes pump automatically – no need for manual priming and capable of unattended operation applications.
- Oil-filled bearing and oil-bathed mechanical seal design provides indefinite run-dry capability making it the perfect choice for inconsistent flow applications.
- Engine/pump configuration and semi-open impeller design provides for high flow rate (2100 gpm/7949 l/min) and solids up to 3-in./76 mm.
- Standard control panel is telematics plug-n-play ready and includes float switch, on/off ready engine controller and standard automatic shutdowns for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and overspeed.
- Modular trailer/skid platform design is convertible for enhanced versatility.