The DPU110 offers uncompromising power and performance needed for tough compaction jobs. Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed soils, the DPU110 offers over 24,000 pounds of centrifugal force, fast forward travel speed and a rugged design to complete the most challenging compaction jobs. Besides outstanding performance, this reversible plate is designed for optimum serviceability, making routine maintenance quick and easy.
- Outstanding maneuverability and comfort including low hand-arm vibration to enhance productivity
- Guide handle is height adjustable for various size operators, locks into place and can be quickly release via a foot control
- Intelligent water-cooled engine designed for ambient temperatures up to 122 °F (50 °C)
- Quick and easy to transport with central lifting eye and tie downs
- Available with either machine protection sensor that detects machine overload or Compatec, compaction detection system with overload protection