High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the DPU 4545He achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 4545He suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably. Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson, is also available as a retrofit kit for all DPU 4545He models starting with the year 2011.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large areas.