The ET145 is a compact excavator designed for power and productivity. This 14-ton excavator combines the productivity of a larger crawler excavator with the versatility and accessibility of a compact excavator. The 73.8-hp, Tier 4 Final turbo charged engine along with an optimized power train utilizes a constant power concept to deliver maximum horsepower and torque, regardless of the load on the engine. The 127-degree boom swing allows the operator to dig along walls and trenches, work around pipes and dig along traffic lines while maintaining a compact footprint.
- High performance hydraulics enable spontaneous actuation of the hydraulic functions and maximum working speed
- Ergonomically designed, spacious cab provides visibility of the entire work site
- Designed for long hours of operation with intuitive, easy to reach controls. A 7-inch high resolution color screen displays central functions controlled by the jog dial and the back-up camera
- Solid cast dozer blade enhances stability and provides additional functionality for backfilling and grading
- Three track options, steel, rubber and hybrid, enable the machine to operate efficiently in any application