The 2-tonne, ET20 excavator offers excellent performance and comfort in a compact package. The ET is a productive and versatile digging machine with a maximum digging depth of 8′ 10″ and a strong breakout force of 4226 lbs. The Tier 4 Final engine delivers 17.2 net hp at 2,200 RPM for powerful digging, fast cycle times and quiet operation. The ET 20 is also designed for comfortable operation with a large operating station, excellent visibility and a unique double-door cab design.
- A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39″ to 51″ for greater lifting power and stability
- Comfortable operator station with unique double-door cab allows operator to enter or exit the machine from either side and provides for excellent visibility.
- Large engine cover and easy removal of side covers provides for easy access and serviceability.
- Pattern control changeover conveniently located inside the operator station.
- Elongated tracks feature four rollers for increased stability, smoother ride and lower ground pressure.