The minimum swing radius ET65 track excavator is powered by an economical 58.6-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final engine. It is one of the strongest machines in its weight class and performs more like a machine in the next size weight class. This 6.5-ton excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems on the market. An in-cab electronic control pattern changeover is standard.
- The unit’s compact size, high performance and low center of gravity allow this excavator to work in a variety of applications, especially in confined areas.
- The three-pin bucket linkage system provides best-in-class breakout force of 11,398 pounds of force and optimizes the bucket’s angle of rotation for digging in tough conditions and to keep the load secure in the bucket before dumping
- Large ergonomically cab design offers operator comfort with 3.5-inch color LCD display, air-ride seat and air conditioning
- Unmatched visibility of the bucket and entire worksite through large windows and front and side lighting, enhancing jobsite safety
- A unique tilting operator’s platform and large engine cover are the only two points of access needed to expose all maintenance components.