The EW65 offers impressive power and speed with simple operation. Tier 4 Final Perkins engine offers excellent power and low fuel consumption. The unit’s compact size, speed up to 18.6 mph/30 kph, and mobility make it the ideal machine for a variety of applications that require the excavator to move around the job site or to and from the job site in municipal areas. This excavator saves time and money because it does not need to be transported on a truck.
- Four-wheel drive and dual tires offer smooth, comfortable ride, ensure stability and allow the unit to maneuver on rough terrain
- The three-pin bucket linkage system provides best-in-class breakout force and optimizes the bucket’s angle of rotation to keep the load secure in the bucket before dumping
- Proportional control auxiliary hydraulics are operated by an electric valve and switch on the joystick for a smooth work with attachments
- Independently operated front stabilizer and rear dozer blade provide very stable operation. Flat bottom dozer blade does not leave marks
- Large ergonomically cab design provides excellent view of the attachment and entire job site