The EZ53 compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When revolved, the tail of the EZ53 does not project over the width of the tracks. Powered by an economical Tier 4 Final Perkins engine, this unit offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom mounted working light and control pattern change system. The excavator is offered in a canopy or full cab version each with a standard or longer dipperstick. Cab models feature standard air conditioning.
- Zero tail swing and compact dimensions are ideal for working in confined areas
- Large operator station is ergonomically designed for easy access and operator comfort improving productivity
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector for versatility and ease of use
- Tiltable operators platform allows for easy accessibility to all maintenance components
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%