Wacker Neuson G14
Compact generator…perfect fit for smaller jobs
The G14 compact mobile generator bridges the gap between portable and mobile generators. Designed for smaller job sites requiring single phase power only, the G14 is a cost effective alternative to larger mobiles where fuel economy and underloading (wet stacking) are concerns. A rugged design, compact size and multiple power hook ups make this unit ideal for rental applications as well as smaller job sites including powering job trailers, residential construction, home applications and light commercial.
Features may include:
- Unit offers low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, this quiet generator provides excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Generator features a large 21 gallon fuel tank for 16 hours of run time at prime load.
- Brushless generator features a separate excitation winding for excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Generator control panel swings open as once complete unit for easy serviceability.
- Optional single-axle trailer is available for added convenience and easy transport.