Wacker Neuson G240, G230
Serious generators for serious power applications
Mobile generators provide durable sound attenuated mobile prime power for larger industrial, commercial, construction, special event and emergency management applications where quiet reliable power is needed. The G 230 offers ultra clean burning diesel and is especially suited for areas requiring BAT (Best Available Technology) to meet the most stringent EPA, CARB air standards. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on and easy to read LCD display. Large fuel tanks provide for convenient long run times.
Features may include:
- Brushless oversized alternators and separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Easy voltage selection using a lockable voltage selector switch reduces connection errors.
- Standard environmentally friendly “green” features include 115% fluid containment, crankcase oil vapor recovery system, no mess oil and radiator drain hoses/valves and fast fuel fill system (50 gpm).
- Heavy-duty, tandem-axle trailers with aluminum diamond plate fenders are road ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler, choice of surge or electric brakes.