Wacker Neuson G50
Durable mobile generator offers reliable power
The G50 mobile generator offers the perfect power solution where single and three phase power are needed for construction commercial, industrial and special event applications. The sound-attenuated generator provide quiet operation and large fuel tank offers long run times, making it a flexible and reliable choice. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display.
Features may include:
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.