Wacker Neuson G70
Heavy-duty mobile generator offers reliable power
The G70 is an excellent mid-range mobile generator to meet all your market and job site needs. The compact, sound-attenuated model provides single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display. The durable features provide a long lasting and quality appearance and the large fuel tanks offers convenient long run times.
Features may include:
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.