2019 Wacker Neuson Pureheat NG/LP
Bringing clean, dry heat to the job site
The Pureheat hydronic air heater provides temporary heat for large structures and buildings, removes excess moisture from the workspace, and saves up to 50% of the fuel over traditional methods. The Pureheat offers simples operation and with accessories such as hose handling systems, can also be used to cure concrete, thaw frozen ground and prevent frost. The Pureheat offers flexible fuel choice with burners available in diesel, natural gas or propane.
Features may include:
- The Pureheat has no open flame for added safety in the work space and is dependable with no flame blowout in high wind conditions.
- Units feature 83% heater efficiency with 860,000 Btu/hr input.
- The on-board hose connection manifolds are conveniently located for easy access on the trailer. Connect and disconnect hoses with ease using the Pureheat’s simple, heavy-duty quick-connect fittings.
- Powerful liquid-to-air heat exchangers bring clean, dry heat to your workspace. Three models are available: HX 50 (50,000 Btu/hr), HX 100 (100,000 Btu/hr), and HX 200 (200,000 Btu/hr).
- Store and transport all system hoses inside the trailer on the heavy-duty self-contained hose reel with electric rewind, clutch and brake.