The RD18 articulated ride-on rollers offer a large drum diameter combined with the low machine center of gravity to ensure excellent compaction quality. The three-point articulated joint offers constant surface contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride. Unilateral drum support allows for up to the edge compaction on both sides.
- Dual drum vibration with high and low settings
- Maneuverable compact roller for superior compaction for a variety of applications
- Tapered design allows for excellent drum visibility
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint ensures uniform weight distribution for excellent compaction results, maneuverability and stability
- Available as a dual drum roller or a combination roller with front drum vibration and rear pneumatic tires