The RD24 articulated ride-on rollers offer a large drum diameter combined with a low machine center of gravity to ensure excellent compaction quality. The unique drum offset allows for easy maneuvering when compacting along walls and provides for a smoother finish. The ergonomic operator platform is isolated to reduce vibration, provides plenty of legroom and offers an adjustable seat the moves forward as well as side to side for greater comfort.
- Three point articulated pendulum joint offers constant contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride
- Dual drum vibration with high and low setting
- Tapered design provides full view of the drum edges, the machine and job site
- Three model version available: Tandem-axle roller with two vibrating drums; combination roller with vibrating front drum with pneumatic rear tires; vibrating front drum with oscillating rear drum
- Convenient maintenance and servicing access