The RD40 rollers offers well-balanced weight distribution on the front and rear drums ensuring very uniform compaction results as well as excellent driving stability and maneuverability. The tapered design provides an unobstructed view of the drum edges, machine environment and job site. The ergonomic operator’s platform with reduced vibration and articulated joint provide for maximum driving comfort. Drum offset allows for easy maneuvering when compacting along walls and provides a smooth finish.
- Three point articulated pendulum joint offers constant contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride
- Three model version available: Tandem-axle roller with two vibrating drums; combination roller with vibrating front drum with pneumatic rear tires; vibrating front drum with oscillating rear drum
- Vibration and oscillation can be adjusted in two levels
- Large drum diameter combined with low machine center of gravity ensure excellent compaction quality.
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) can be folded back for transport