The SW24 brings power and efficiency to any job site. This unit delivers 2,400 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 126.8 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp (55 kW) turbo-charged Perkins Tier 4 Final engine. Available with Mechanical Hand-Foot, EH Hand-Foot, and Selectable EH (ISO and H-Pattern) controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.