2019 Wacker Neuson WL38
The extremely compact yet powerful WL 38 wheel loader is an excellent choice for any jobsite. The WL 38 is equipped with a 74-hp turbo charged Deutz Tier 4 Final diesel engine allowing the machine to achieve top speeds of 19 mph. With a standard auxiliary hydraulic flow of 18 gpm and high flow of 33 gpm, this is the perfect machine for a variety of jobs. The operator’s station is ergonomically laid out for the comfort and convenience of the operator. Operating elements including a multifunctional single lever control and an additional lever for the third control circuit are conveniently arranged next to the driver’s seat for easy operation.
Features may include:
- Deutz T4F, 74-hp engine offers a maintenance-free after treatment
- Standard aux hydraulic high flow of 18 gpm and 31 gpm allows the operation of high performance attachments
- Universal hydraulic attachment plate allows flexibility for use of current and new attachments
- Faster quick connect hydraulic connector provides quick and easy changing of attachments. A 14-pin wiring harness allows the operator to control multiple attachment functions from the unit’s single joystick
- Fertilizer version includes standard kinematics adapter and optional anti-corrosion coating. Fertilizer edition also is available with M-Drive that provides constant engine rpm and no inch brake to deliver maximum power, reducing cycle times and increasing operator efficiency